Episode Summary: Ben didn't actually go to the gym with Upon A Burning Body, he met with them at the Hawthorne Theatre in Potland, OR. We're calling this episode "At the Gym" because Matt and Ben decided to discuss this trend that happens to be running through metal right now. Most people call it Crabcore, but Matt and Ben call it "Squat Thrusts."
This is a move that the bands do while they are on stage that looks kinda like the band is doing squat thrusts. I don't care what you call it, it looks cool as fuck! At least the bands are moving around on stage. Not like some bands that think they can crank out mediocre records and have a shitty live performance... DISTURBED... cough...
Download Episode 46
Subscribe to ALLOY Podcast on: iTunes | Zune | RSS | Stitcher Smartphone App
01. Ashylus - "Enslaved by False Belief"
02. Chris Hardwick - "Cry-Pods" Taken from the Nerdist Podcast Episode 10
03. Abandon All Ships - "Take One Last Breath"
04. 3OH!3 - "Double Vision"
05. Asking Alexandria - "Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel)"
06. Chelsea Grin - "Sonnet of the Wretched"
07. Attack Attack! - "I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry cover)"
08. Miss May I - "Relentless Chaos"
09. Fire in the Skies - "Chicago Typewriter"
10. Interview with Upon A Burning Body
11. Upon A Burning Body - "Carlito's Way"
12. Mike Birbiglia - "Landfill Preztels"
13. Bon Jovi - "Wanted Dead or Alive"
*Dont't forget to interact with ALLOY and it's awesome hosts!
ALLOY on: Facebook | MySpace | Twitter
Alloy Ben on: Facebook | Twitter
Alloy Matt on: Facebook | Foursquare | Tumblr | Twitter
Want our content delivered to your mailbox?