Psycho Las Vegas 2017 is this weekend and we're beyond pumped! You've seen our TOP 10 Must-See Bands [w/ Playlist] but now we're pleased to present our TOP 10 Underdogs at this year's event. For those not yet in the know, Psycho Las Vegas will be held at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 18th-20th (and a pre-party on August 17th). Ticket options are still available RIGHT HERE while payment options can be found through Affirm, with immediate delivery of tickets RIGHT HERE.
- Swedish sludge rookies of the year kick of their maiden U.S. tour by tearing down the walls on the Vinyl Stage on Sunday night.
- The waves will be huge at the Pool Stage Friday night. And in the thick of it will be Pacific-Northwest sludge juggernauts, Sumac!
- North have been riding high on their recently released live album, and the sludge trio will be bringing the loudest and heaviest riffs.
04.Ruby the Hatchet
- Philly-based psychedelic doom rockers share the stage with legends Pentagram on Thursday at the Pool Pre-party. Things are guaranteed to get spooky.
- Philly occult rockers have been steadily on the rise since their release last year of Chassit, and will definitely be a buzz over at the Vinyl stage.
- Female-fronted mythical doomsters will be crushing skulls and keeping the heavy line up going over on the poolside along with Weedeater and Blood Ceremony.
- Not really an underdog, but the mighty Weedeater share a time slot with Earthless, perhaps with them playing poolside is enticing enough for you?
- Afro beat jazz at a metal festival?? Yes, it’s true and we are told it is a must-see act. Plus some of you degenerates could use a little class over the weekend.
- This artistic French get up breaks molds with their unique sound and all around solid stage presence. If not for the music, stay for their light show.
- Members from the disbanded American doom giants, Trouble, cook up some good old fashioned heavy metal Saturday night in the Vinyl.