The Skinny: You're fave heavy metal quintet, Five Finger Death Punch, recently launched a contest for fans to remake their latest single, "Jekyll And Hyde", off their latest album, Got Your Six. So far there have been some great submissions, including this gem titled "Donald Death Punch (Jekyll And Hyde Trump Mix)."
The band still wants to hear your version of "Jekyll And Hyde" so get your gear dusted off, put on your creative hat, and record your own rant or sample news anchors, politicians, celebrities, etc. Use this version of "Jekyll and Hyde" to add your own vocals to the verses. Upload your own version using and tag #My5FDPRant for your chance to be featured on the Five Finger Death Punch website and socials!
Here's how to do it!:
1. Download the Smule app
2. Search the Songbook for "Jekyll And Hyde"
3. Click the Sing button
4. Under "Start a New Song", click the Solo button
5. Make up your own lyrics and rant!
6. Save the song with #My5FDPRant in the comments
7. Share it everywhere
8. 8. Keep your eyes on the band's Facebook and Twitter to see if you are in their favorites.
Want our content delivered to your mailbox? Subscribe for updates.