Mission, B.C.’s Faber Drive are set to release their third studio recording, 'Lost in Paradise' on August 28th through 604 Records/Universal Music Canada, the country’s leading music company. 'Lost in Paradise' is the follow up to 2007’s 'Seven Second Surgery' which produced the platinum selling, "When I’m With You" and 2009’s "can’T keEp A SecrEt" which included the double-platinum, "G-Get Up and Dance". The band has a long history of producing chart-topping singles and their latest, "Candy Store", a breezy, acoustic guitar-driven love song is already well on its way to smash-hit status with radio adds across the country.
'Lost in Paradise' features production work from an impressive roster including: Matt Squire (Katy Perry, 3oh3, All Time Low, Simple Plan), Ryan Stewart (Carly Rae Jepsen), Andrew Goldstein (Hot Chelle Rae), Shawn Desman, and Mike Green (Paramore, All Time Low). 'Lost in Paradise' showcases the strong yet sugary hooks that have carried the group since 'Seven Second Surgery', and furthers the electro-pop experiments of 'can’T keEp A SecrEt' creating a new and exciting mix.
"There are going to be a few super ballads, a few fun, party songs, and it’ll definitely be an energetic album to listen to, for sure," vocalist and guitarist Dave Faber explains.
'Lost in Paradise' Track Listing:
01. Set It Off
02. Life is Waiting
03. Candy Store ft. Ish
04. Dead on the Dancefloor ft. Proper Villains
05. Do It In Hollywood
06. Lost in Paradise
07. Too Little Too Late
08. Inside Out
09. Don't Stop
11. Rock This Party ft. Stevano UGO (Bonus Audio Track) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
12. All I Want (Bonus Audio Track) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
13. Do It In Hollywood (Andrew Goldstein Remix) (Bonus Audio Track) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
14. Candy Store (Extended Version) (Bonus Audio Track) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
15. Candy Store Acoustic Video (Bonus Video Content) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)
16. Candy Store (Acoustic) (Bonus Audio Track) (iTunes Deluxe Edition)