It’s the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we’ve pulled together ten new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. These New Puritans - "Inside The Rose"
- These New Puritans release their fourth studio album, Inside The Rose, on 22 March on Infectious Music and follow it with a UK tour in April. You can listen to the title track here:
2. Starve To Survive - "Dread"
- Newcastle dissonant hardcore quintet Starve To Survive have unveiled new single "Dread" ahead of the release of their new EP Have Me To Waste.
3. The Nightmares - "Adore"
- Welsh alt-pop newcomers The Nightmares have just announced that their debut EP will be released on 12 April and its first single, "Adore", is out now.
4. Saeva - "Sanguine Rite"
- Denver’s Saeva have released a punishing and chaotic new single, "Sanguine Rite", taken from their yet-to-be-titled debut EP intended to be released later this year
5. Till I Fall - "Let Me Breathe"
- American powerhouse pop-punk quartet Till I Fall has just unleashed "Let Me Breathe" – the first single off the group’s upcoming debut full-length album – All I Have – which will be released on 8th March.
6. Newmeds - "What's Your Problem?"
- Comprising members of Winterfylleth, The Colour Line, Outspoken Silence and Drowners, Hull punk rock band Newmeds have revealed the video for their debut single "What’s Your Problem?".
7. Myrath - "Dance"
- Having toured with massive acts like Symphony X and Dream Theater, Myrath are set to release their new album, Shehili, on May 3 and you can check out the first single here:
8. Kill The Lights - "Watch You Fall"
- After launching their new band last month, Kill The Lights, made up of Michael ‘Moose’ Thomas (ex-Bullet For My Valentine), singer James Clark (Throw The Fight), guitarists Jordan Whelan (Still Remains) and Travis Montgomery (Threat Signal), and bassist Davey Richmond (Glamour Of The Kill), have shared a second new track, titled "Watch You Fall".
9. Trade Wind - "No King But Me"
- Trade Wind, the towering indie-rock project featuring members of Stick To Your Guns and Stray From The Path have announced their upcoming sophomore full-length, Certain Freedoms, will see release on April 26 through Other People Records (North America) and End Hits Records (EU/UK). Ahead of its release, the band have also revealed "No King But Me" the record's first single.
10. Famous Last Words - "Runaways"
- Michigan heavy rock band Famous Last Words will release their anticipated new EP, Arizona, on May 17th through SBG Records. The band have released another taste of the record in the form of the music video for the brand-new single "Runaways".