It's the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we've pulled together twelve new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. Crooked Teeth - "Honey"
- Southern California’s Crooked Teeth releasing their forthcoming EP, Honey, on 16th November. Produced by Matt Lang, promising to take the listener on a rollercoaster of emotions, the band are preparing for the EP with the release of the video for the title track.
2. Vitja - "Black And Blue"
- Progressive alternative metal outfit Vitja have released another track and video, "Black And Blue", taken from their upcoming album, Mistaken. Vitja comment: ""Black and Blue" deals with dependence versus independence. It‘s about making the decision to work your way out of a hopeless situation or phase in life."
3. Walking Dead on Broadway - "Song Of Courage"
- German metal quintet Walking Dead On Broadway have released new video "Song Of Courage", the final part of a video trilogy, which started with "Hostage To The Empire" and was continued with "Gospel Of The Kingdom". All three songs are taken from the forthcoming album Dead Era which will be released 28 September via Long Branch Records.
4. The Pearl Hearts - "Different Kinda Girl"
- The Pearl Hearts have released a video to new single "Different Kinda Girl", a sharp shot of garage rock adrenaline which nods to the riot grrrl movement and 90s girl power.
5. The Hard Aches - “I Feel Like I’m Dying”
- Adelaide Australia's The Hard Aches have unveiled a brand new single-version of “I Feel Like I’m Dying”, a song which features on their recently released second album Mess. The single is hitting just as the duo are about to embark on their first ever tour of the UK, supporting Muncie Girls later this month. They’ll follow up that jaunt with their pals with a few of their very own headline dates.
6. Windrunner - "Rose"
- Vietnam's very own Windrunner have officially signed to Famined Records and are debuting their brand new single, "Rose", off of the debut full length MAI, which is out on November 30th of this year.
7.Crimson Throne - "Indignant Slumber"
- UK black metal outfit Crimson Throne have dropped a video for "Indignant Slumber" which is taken from their forthcoming debut album Of Void & Solitude, set for release on 19th October 2018 via Apocalyptic Witchcraft.
8.God's Army - "Free Your Mind"
- God's Army featuring current and former members of Helloween, Scanner, Firewind, Outloud, Vivaldi Metal Project and Joe Stump’s Tower of Babel have released a video for their first single "Free Your Mind", from their upcoming second full length album Demoncracy, out on October 12th, 2018 via ROAR! Rock Of Angels Records.
9.cheerbleederz - "Cabin Fever"
- Alcopop! Records have announced that London indie punk trio cheerbleederz have joined their roster and will release their debut EP faceplant. on 24th September 2018. The band have released a new single "Cabin Fever" and you can preorder the EP now in various bundles including a t-shirt and limited edition cassette release: https://cheerbleederz.bandcamp.com/.
10.Teen Mortgage - "S.W.A.S"
- Snotty Washington, DC punk duo Teen Mortgage are back in action with a brand new single entitled "S.W.A.S". The band signed to Wiener Records, an offshoot of famed Californian label Burger Records, for their debut EP Strange Times released in May 2017 and the single can be purchased on a pay-what-you-want basis from the band's Bandcamp page.
11.Millie Manders And The Shut Up - "The One That Got Away"
- Cross genre punk outfit Millie Manders And The Shut Up will release their eagerly anticipated new EP Shutup on the 21st September 2018. The band have revealed their new video for single "One That Got Away" from the forthcoming EP.
12.Hail The Sun - "Glass: Half Empty"
- One week ahead of their highly-anticipated new full length, Mental Knife, Hail The Sun have released a scorching new single "Glass: Half Empty" alongside an official video for the track. "Glass: Half Empty" is the final single to be released ahead of the record, which is out September 28th on Rude Records.