It's the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we've pulled together twelve new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. The Mechanist - "Timekeeper"
- Leeds-born progressive metalcore quintet The Mechanist have released the brand new video for single "Timekeeper" which is the first of the bands' double A singles to be released (along with the second song "Between The Lines").
2. Chasing Dragons - "Parasite"
- Leeds band Chasing Dragons have released the second single from their upcoming album Faction. The new single is called "Parasite" and follows on from "Like Gravity", which has racked up over 100 spins on the airwaves on UK radio and beyond, reaching all the way to Australian radio!
3. Polyphia - "Yas"
- Genre-blending instrumental heavyweights Polyphia have shared "Yas", the third single from their upcoming album New Levels New Devils (Out October 12th on Rude Records / Equal Vision Records), along with an accompanying video.
4. Downcast - "Anthurium"
- Brit Newcomers Downcast drop their ultra-magnetic self-titled debut EP on Friday 11th January 2019. In anticipation, the UK pop-punkers have just revealed a lyric video for their blistering debut track, "Anthurium".
5. River Fury - "Wasteful"
- London quartet River Fury are set to make their grand entrance on 30th November, with the release of their debut EP 5 Year Plan on Painted Halo Records. To celebrate the announcement, the band have revealed "Wasteful", the first cut from the EP.
6. The Wild Things - "Tell Me Why"
- London-based alt-rock four-piece, The Wild Things have revealed a new track from their upcoming debut album along with a lyric video. "Tell Me Why" is the third track to be revealed from the upcoming 12-track debut album You're Really Something, which will be released on 23 November via AWAL.
: 7. Black Coast - "S.L.Y."
- Black Coast have confirmed that they'll release their Ill Minds Vol 1 EP on 9th November 2018 via Primordial Records. The 6-track record is the first installment of a double EP, following their ferocious debut Crows of the North. To coincide, the quintet have released a video for their new single "S.L.Y.".
8. Catch Fire - "Heist"
- Nottingham alternative four-piece Catch Fire have unveiled their new single "Heist". The band recently announced that their debut album, Karma Owes Me A Lifetime Of Happiness, is due 16th November on Rude Records.
9. The Intersphere - "Secret Place"
- Almost five years after the release of their Relations in the Unseen album, German alternative rock band The Intersphere are back with the new single "Secret Place". The track is taken from the band's 5th studio album The Grand Delusion which is set to be released on November 30th, 2018 via Long Branch Records.
10. Reflect//Refine - "No Soul"
- NC-based metallers, Reflect//Refine, celebrate their new deal with Famined Records with the release of their new single, titled "No Soul". This is the project's first effort following their rebranding; from the ashes of Jynzo, here comes Reflect//Refine.
11. Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - "Shockwave City"
- Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats have shared the video to "Shockwave City", the latest track to be taken from their forthcoming new album, Wasteland, which is released on Rise Above Records on Friday October 12th 2018.
12. Fight The Fury - "My Demons
- Fight The Fury, the newly announced and eagerly awaited metal project from Skillet frontman and bassist John Cooper, will release their debut EP, Still Breathing on October 26 via Atlantic Records. To herald the release, the band has shared the new song “My Demons".