Who says second best band doesn't get anything... WACKEN METAL BATTLE CANADA is proud to announce this year's 2016 national runner-up winners will receive a BIG promotion package from their media partner PureGrainAudio.
ONE BAND TO PureGrainAudio.com THEM ALL!
This year's WMBC 2016 Runner-up winner will take home the following promotional package (valued at approximately $3k) from our media partner and Canada's premiere Rock/Metal/Punk/Hardcore site, PureGrainAudio.com:
- A video interview shot and edited by PureGrainAudio (Guess who gets to be a rockstar...)
- A featured Contest of the band's choosing - giveaway of signed merch, music, etc.
- A Free Song Download article that's featured at the very top of PureGrainAudio's Audio section for at least 1 week!
- A Photo shoot with the band. Either a live show shoot or band pics.
- One month free web advertisement banner on PureGrainAudio.
Wacken Metal Battle Canada is a national competition that sends oneindependent metal talent to the world stage at Wacken Open Air in Wacken, Germany, which holds an attendance of over 80,000 metalheads from around the world. After battle rounds held across the country and a National Final in Toronto on June 11th, one band will rule them all and play at Wacken Open Air 2016.
This is WMBC's fourth year hosting the competition across country in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. For the last three years that Wacken Metal Battle has been held in Canada, it has produced two world champions Vesperia (2015) and Crimson Shadows (2013) to triumph at the international Wacken Metal Battle beating out over 30 other representing countries from around the globe.